About The role
We are expanding at lightning speed and looking for a hungry, scrappy, and passionate marketer to join the team. Are you a talented and creative marketer who has worked on brand activations? Do you have exceptional copywriting skills? We’re looking for someone who can own social media campaigns, oversee offline brand awareness campaigns, manage content (come up with innovative formats for content, create copy, and more. You’ll report to and work collaboratively with the Director of Marketing to conceptualize new unique brand marketing and content ideas and campaigns. This is a great opportunity for a creative marketer with bold and different ideas to help grow brand awareness and position Daisy as a household name.
- Conceptualize unique content, brand marketing and campaigns for online and offline.
- Develop creative copy for ads, website, social media, emails, one pagers, communications to and documents for our residents and more
- Evolve our writing style and identify gaps in our existing messaging to suggest ways to strengthen our brand voice.
- Work with Director of Marketing to develop ideas for workshops, roundtables, webinars, conferences and oversee/develop said content
- Stay up to date on the real estate/prop-tech/property management industries
- Own the management and execution of the content calendar
- Help differentiate us through effective but engaging product-driven storytelling
- Understand our audience, their needs and pain points and craft intelligent content that excites and resonates to drive engagement, understanding and conversion wherever appropriate.
- Monitor blog, social media campaign and email performance
- Manage external agencies, vendors, and contractors as needed
- 3-5 years of experience as a marketing/advertising/content copywriter
- 3-5 years managing social media campaigns - and had demonstrable success growing brand awareness
- Portfolio featuring examples of copywriting, unique content, brand activations/campaigns, and social media marketing campaigns
- Extremely creative and impeccable writing craft and storyteller.
- Proven ability for quick creative and customer focused thinking.
- A strong understanding of marketing and content channels and ability to adapt writing and formats to fit the needs of the audience, across different touch points
- You can work independently with little oversight, and can also collaborate well with others
- Creative thinker with ability to look at things differently and try new, untested ideas
- Are highly organized & self-motivated, have strong attention to detail
- You’re an excellent communicator. You’re a team player. You leave your ego at the door.
Daisy is a tech-driven, residential building management company, on a mission to help people live their best building lives. We are changing how "property management" is done, using our building operating system to bring building life into the 21st century. We are looking for people who want to make an impact on people's everyday lives, and how they live together. If you're caring, have a positive attitude, and have a customer-centric mindset, we'd love to hear from you.