We’re expanding at lightning speed, and we are looking for great people to help us grow Daisy. As Talent Acquisition, you'll be part of a company that is disrupting the way people live together in buildings. You’ll help build a forward-minded team that has a fresh take on an industry that is ripe for disruption.
- You have 4+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting
- Successful track record of owning and executing the strategy to identify and attract talent for immediate business needs, as well as for critical long-term talent pipelines
- Informed of talent market trends, candidate landscape, data, and insights
- Strong familiarity with Linkedin recruiting, resume databases, and professional networks
- A proven track record of utilizing data to boost recruitment efforts
- Ability to think and source creatively to find ‘diamonds in the rough’
- Experience and dedication to recruiting diverse candidates
- You’re organized and self-sufficient
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Background in prop-tech, real estate, hospitality industries is a plus
- You live and breathe company culture - you’ll provide a welcoming and thoughtful first impression and end-to-be experience for candidates.
Daisy is a tech-driven, residential building management company, on a mission to help people live their best building lives. We are changing how "property management" is done, using our building operating system to bring building life into the 21st century. We are looking for people who want to make an impact on people's everyday lives, and how they live together. If you're caring, have a positive attitude, and have a customer-centric mindset, we'd love to hear from you.