We’re looking for someone to enhance our capabilities and make our product as awesome as can be. As a senior product manager, you’ll bring focus and clarity to team projects and lead the product forward. You’ll help solve complex problems that will keep our customers happy and our business thriving. Finally, you aren’t afraid of setting clear OKRs and doing what needs to be done to achieve them.
Let’s start with the fact that:
- You’re obsessed with delighting users.
- You’re eager and capable of diving into and learning all aspects of a new industry.
- You’ll manage the full lifecycle of product initiatives - from ideation, user research, and roadmap to detailed specifications for launch, including implementation.
- You’ll need to connect different stakeholders across the organization, including development, product, operations, and other business units.
- You’ll identify key initiatives that improve the product and user experience as well as drive the company forward and ace strategic goals.
- You’re a true storyteller. You aim to focus the team by aligning everyone involved.
- You’ll own a strategic domain and lead an empowered squad to tackle the industry’s major business problems.
- 5+ years of experience in product management with a proven record of successfully launching products that create a significant business impact.
- A deep understanding of UI/UX – at the end of the day, it all comes down to a good old-fashioned user experience.
- Understand Daisy’s business vision and strategy. Identify customer needs, business opportunities, and competitive landscape to accelerate growth.
- Experience building and launching a zero-to-one product (launch to product-market fit) in a startup-like environment.
- Knowledge and experience with mobile methodologies for B2B and B2C, including UX capabilities.
- Proven track record of leading cross-organizational efforts in building and launching products while managing intricate operational challenges and numerous moving parts.
- You’re fluent in English - both written and verbal - and have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Technical experience in previous roles.
- Experience in the design and development of Fintech platforms.