As an Android developer, you’ll work with our Product Team and play a big part in architecting and developing Daisy’s building operating system from scratch. You’ll work with the team to plan, shape, and build new product features for our mobile applications, and you’ll help build and improve internal tools with productivity and simplicity in mind.
As a Daisy developer you
- Are a thoughtful problem solver - you see a problem, make sure you completely understand the context, then work towards a clean solution.
- Are great at working independently and with a team, and you’re comfortable asking for help when you get stuck.
- Put users at the center - you get how your building shapes real people’s lives and understand the balance between product, sales, and operations.
- You have experience scaling production software to support rapid growth; monitoring production systems, and managing resource constraints.
- 5 years of experience as an engineer, with at least 3 of those years focused on developing Android apps
- Proficient with Kotlin
- Familiarity with GraphQL APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Tested, Provisioned, Compiled, and Deployed an application to Google play.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- BSc. in CS or similar.