Daisy is a modern, full-service condo and co-op property management. We combine thoughtful people, new technology, and hard-won processes to make buildings work for their residents—not the other way around. Since our summer 2021 launch, we’ve been the fastest growing property management company in New York, and we’re not slowing down now. If you’re looking for a challenge and an opportunity with a devoted, inventive, united team, Daisy might be the place for you. Join us, and let’s make a lasting impact on the way people live together.
- Gain a deep understanding of the real estate and property management industry to assist with inbound and outbound inquiries
- Manage inbound and outbound communications at various stages to ensure timely and professional responses, proactive follow-up, and issue resolution
- Provide amazing customer experience and delight our customers through best-in-class issue resolution and relationship building
- Establish and maintain good rapport by using positive language and anticipating the needs of our Daisy Community members
- Build sustainable relationships and engage Daisy Community members by “going the extra mile”
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics and identify opportunities to elevate the overall customer experience process through scalable solutions
- Work cross-functionally with departments such as Advisory, Compliance, and Operations to ensure that customers are getting what they need promptly
- Coordinate the scheduling of appointments, including vendors, as necessary
- Assist Account Management team in building and maintaining relationships
- Meet personal, department, and, company KPIs/OKRs
*This role is located in Atlanta, Georgia (starting remote with the potential of being hybrid).
*Some weekend availability is required.
- 2+ years of Call Center or Customer Service experience
- Able to work a flexible schedule including ( Days, evenings, weekends & holidays)
- Self-motivated, can maintain composure and stay focused under pressure
- Great at problem-solving with a keen eye for details
- Impeccably organized and able to improve processes
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility with changing job duties and responsibilities
- Excellent at time management and prioritizing tasks
- Experience with SalesForce, Zendesk, Google Suite, or related tools, as well as the ability to learn new systems and platforms