Daisy is a modern, full-service condo and co-op property management. We combine thoughtful people, new technology, and hard-won processes to make buildings work for their residents—not the other way around. Since our summer 2022 launch, we’ve been the fastest-growing property management company in New York, and we’re not slowing down now. If you’re looking for a challenge and an opportunity with a devoted, inventive, united team, Daisy might be the place for you. Join us, and let’s make a lasting impact on the way people live together.
Let’s start with the fact that:
- You’re obsessed with delighting users.
- You’re eager and capable of diving into and learning all aspects of a new industry.
- You’ll manage the full lifecycle of product initiatives - from ideation, user research, and roadmap to detailed specifications for launch, including implementation.
- You’ll need to connect different organizational stakeholders, including development, product, operations, and other business units.
- You’ll identify key initiatives that improve the product and user experience, drive the company forward, and ace strategic goals.
- You’re a true storyteller. You aim to focus the team by aligning everyone involved.
- You’ll own a strategic domain and lead an empowered squad to tackle the industry’s major business problems.
- 3+ years of experience in product management with a proven record of successfully launching products that create a significant business impact.
- A deep understanding of UI/UX – at the end of the day, it all comes down to a good old-fashioned user experience.
- Understand Daisy’s business vision and strategy. Identify customer needs, business opportunities, and competitive landscape to accelerate growth.
- Experience building and launching a zero-to-one product (launch to product-market fit) in a startup-like environment.
- Knowledge and experience with mobile methodologies for B2C, including UX capabilities.
- Proven track record of leading cross-organizational efforts in building and launching products while managing intricate operational challenges and numerous moving parts.
- You’re fluent in written and verbal English and have exceptional interpersonal skills.