Daisy is changing city living. We’re a digital-first, full-stack, customer-centric residential management company. Launched in mid-2021, we’ve seen massive growth in the last 6 months as we rapidly replace the age-old traditional management companies with our end-to-end innovative operating system that improves building health and residential life.
About the role:
Product Designers at Daisy play a central role in advocating our users’ wants and needs. This role requires high motivation and skills to ensure our products and features provide real value and are easy to use. This is a unique opportunity for a pixel-perfect designer to own a strategic business domain, solve company-level problems, and create the best experience for our users.
- 3+ years of strategic product thinking with experience in identifying opportunities, and making decisions based on the impact on people and the company
- 3+ years of product design experience with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography, and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact product function
- 3+ years of mobile-first design, you live and breathe building flows and solutions in a mobile context, and have a deep understanding of the in and outs of both iOS and Android Native app design
- Ability to own and manage all design-related processes - from idea to prototype to handoff
- You have the communication skills to help oversee projects from brainstorming initial design concepts to execution
- You have a bias towards action, execution, and efficiency balanced with maintaining high-quality output
- Experience in using, maintaining, and developing design system assets and documentation, streamlining collaboration between dev and design teams
- You are a team player and a leader - you know how to get buy-in on your ideas and thoughts and get people excited about design
- Highly skilled in Figma and other design tools
- You have an excellent portfolio showcasing product design work across a variety of platforms
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Interaction, Media Arts, or similar (nice to have)