Daisy is a modern, full-service condo and co-op property management. We combine thoughtful people, new technology, and hard-won processes to make buildings work for their residents—not the other way around. Since our summer 2022 launch, we’ve been the fastest-growing property management company in New York, and we’re not slowing down now. If you’re looking for a challenge and an opportunity with a devoted, inventive, united team, Daisy might be the place for you. Join us, and let’s make a lasting impact on the way people live together.
About the role
As Full-Stack Developer, you’ll join our Product Team and play a big part in architecting and developing Daisy’s building operating system from scratch. You’ll work with the team to plan, shape, and build new product features for our web applications, and you’ll help develop and improve our end-user experience with productivity and simplicity in mind.
- You’re a thoughtful problem solver - you see a problem, ensure you completely understand the context, then work towards a clean solution.
- You’re great at working independently and with a team, and you’re comfortable asking for help when you get stuck.
- You put users at the center - you have empathy and patience to understand our users’ needs and expectations and the balance between product, sales, and operations.
- You are open to experiencing new technologies, from native mobile to backend workflow engines - the thought of controlling many tools to create business impact excites you.
- You have experience scaling production software to support rapid growth, monitoring production systems, and managing resource constraints.
- You have 4+ years of experience working as a Web or Front-End Developer in product-centric companies, plus expertise in one of the major front-end JS frameworks.
- You hold a BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, or any related subject.
- You have a huge passion for code craftsmanship.