We’re expanding at lightning speed, and we are looking for great people to join us. At Daisy, you’ll be part of a team of individuals helping people to live their best building life. We are transforming the industry of property management from the ground up through the collision of a tech-driven and resident-centric approach. As Director of Transitions (Switch), you will lead the team responsible for onboarding new buildings to Daisy and setting the building up for long-term success.
- Manage and continuously improve all aspects of our Switch process lifecycle to create a perfect onboarding experience.
- Collaborate with other team leaders including finance, building operations and building success to ensure smooth transition.
- Share constant insights and feedback with our product teams to constantly innovate.
- Diligently manage the growth of a team of talented individuals which includes investing in their personal and professional development and ensuring the team is prepared to execute in a hyper-growth environment.
- Share constant updates on status and milestones, articulate key insights, analysis, goals, objectives and strategy to the company.
- Identify opportunities for change and optimization across both the digital environment and physical operations to ensure the company is continuously elevating customer experience and driving operational efficiency.
- Oversee day to day and identify areas for improvement across the collection and management of all data relevant to our customers and operations through the Switch process.
- Maintain a high level of ownership and entrepreneurial drive to solve problems, to investigate drivers, and figure ways to innovate and optimize.
- Note: Previous background in real estate or property management is not a prerequisite. Nevertheless, you are required to develop expertise in the business domain and hold your team accountable to continuously learn and gain professional knowledge.
- 8+ years of experience in management consulting, business operations or professional services
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in a technical or business discipline. MBA or advanced degree a plus
- Experience in leading teams with multiple projects and deliverables across various different timelines.
- Excellent Leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Experience in managing cross-organizational relationships
- Proven track record in development, documentation and continuous optimization of core business process
- Goal and metric oriented with comfort in setting measurable goals for team
- Ability and willingness to create change; passion for continuous improvement
- You are a pace setter
- You are organized and self-sufficient and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- You are creative and have a "roll up the sleeves" attitude towards problem solving
- You are a team player; you enjoy collaborating and working as part of a larger internal and external team.
- Proficiency, both written and verbal of English
Base Salary Range
$130,000 - $160,000
Please note Daisy’s compensation is made up of a base salary and stock options within the company.