We’re expanding at lightning speed, and we are looking for great people to join us. As a building success manager, you'll be part of a brand new and innovative type of property management team. You’ll be in charge of making board members and residents happy and proactively improving the building's health. You'll communicate with our customers on a daily basis through the Daisy operating system and help prioritize and execute the needs of Daisy-run buildings.
- You have 5+ years of experience in residential property management or relevant experience in the hospitality industry
- You have 2+ years of experience leading a team.
- You have excellent communication skills and a hospitality mindset.
- You are customer success-oriented - not only are you great at communicating with customers, but you also love making people happy!
- You are organized and self-sufficient and have a get things done approach
- You're a creative problem solver
- You are a team player, you enjoy collaborating and working as part of a team
- You are tech-savvy. You believe technology can be used strategically to make you more efficient, and are excited by opportunities to leverage it.
Base Salary Range
$90,000 - $130,000
Please note Daisy’s compensation is made up of a base salary and stock options within the company.