We’re expanding at lightning speed, and we are looking for great people to join us. As a Building Operations Associate, you'll be part of a brand new and innovative type of property management team. This role will work directly with the Building Operations teams, as well as our on-site building teams, to manage and execute the facility needs of the Daisy portfolio.
- Hands-on ability to maintain building mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems
- Conducting building assessments across Daisy's portfolio
- Responsible for completion and maintenance of monthly inspection logs on mechanicals, equipment, and cleanliness of the buildings
- Ensure availability to respond to and address emergency calls
- Completion of repairs and maintenance in common areas and building exteriors as assigned
- Installation and maintenance of Daisy signage
- Address and solve facilities, mechanical and plumbing issues as needed (both common area and in-unit, as necessary)
- You have 2-4 years of experience in residential or commercial facility management
- You have 2+ years of experience working in facilities management
- You have excellent communication skills and a hospitality mindset.
- You are organized and self-sufficient and have a get things done approach
- You're a creative problem solver
- You are a team player; you enjoy collaborating and working as part of a team
- You are tech-savvy. You believe technology can be used strategically to make you more efficient and are excited by opportunities to leverage it.