Daisy is changing city living. We’re a digital-first, full-stack, customer-centric residential management company. Launched in mid-2021, we’ve seen massive growth in the last 6 months as we rapidly replace the age-old traditional management companies with our end-to-end innovative operating system that improves building health and residential life.
About the role:
We’re looking for a visual expert to join the Daisy team, to refine and push our brand forward. This is a unique opportunity for a creative designer with expertise across brand, marketing, advertising, and web design to own the direction of Daisy’s unique visual identity and bring it to life.
You’ll lead the strategy and development of creative concepts delivered through all marketing touchpoints and formats, from digital to print - including our evolving website, display ads, landing pages, and all visual aspects of our brand. This role is flexible - we are open to a full-time or part-time designer, located in NYC or elsewhere - that can work predominantly east coast hours.
- 3+ years of related brand design experience - agency, studio, freelance - working on visual identity with strong attention to detail
- 3+ years of marketing design experience - knowledgeable on best practices for website design, landing pages, and adds
- A command of visual and communication design principles including typography, iconography, and grid systems with experience applying this knowledge to both digital and physical experiences
- You have a strong creative and conceptual vision that allows you to continually identify new ideas and expressions of the brand narrative
- Ability to communicate design concepts through sketches, high-fidelity comps, and/or prototypes
- You have the communication skills to help oversee projects from brainstorming initial design concepts to execution
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, inspired by and receptive to feedback, yet can defend your opinions.
- You have a bias towards action, execution, and efficiency balanced with maintaining high-quality output.
- Highly skilled in Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, and other design tools
- You have an excellent portfolio showcasing visual and graphic design work across a variety of platforms
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Interaction, Media Arts, or similar (nice to have)
- Video production (nice to have)
- Animation skills (nice to have)