We’re expanding at lightning speed, and we are looking for great people to join us. At Daisy, you’ll be part of a team of individuals helping people to live their best building life. We are transforming the industry of property management through the collision of a tech-driven and resident centric approach.
Our finance team is looking for a skilled Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Monitor incoming and outgoing communications
- Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate reports detailing accounts payables status
- 2+ years experience in Accounts Payable
- Bachelor's level degree or equivalent of relevant professional experience
- Detail-oriented multitasker
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets
- Attention to details and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy when entering invoices and generating/ analyzing reports.
- Ability to critically audit expenses for proper GL codes
- Ability to maintain focus and work under time constraints, tight month- end deadlines.
- Understands compliance issues around accounts payable processes (W-9, sales tax, etc.)
Base Salary Range
$55,000 - $75,000
Please note Daisy’s compensation is made up of a base salary and stock options within the company.