We are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist who will analyze, code, and process invoices, sort, and deposit checks, and assist the Finance Team with ad hoc projects and reporting. This position will be the first point of contact for accounts payable and receivable inquiries.
- Open and sort incoming mail to prepare for check deposit or invoice scanning.
- Scan checks using an in-office check scanner.
- Investigate, create, and maintain vendor and customer accounts.
- Organize electronic AP/AR requests through Click Up.
- Serve as the point of contact for email and telephone AP/AR inquiries.
- Assist with the maintenance and payment of utility bills.
- Liaison with vendors, customers, managers, and other internal departments to resolve any processing issues.
- Ad hoc projects and reporting to assist the Finance or and other Daisy Team.
- High school diploma or equivalent; some colleges preferred.
- Three years of related experience are required.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills as well as attention to detail necessary.
- Must have communications skills sufficient to work effectively with managers, vendors, and other levels of workers.
- Computer literacy, including word processing and spreadsheet software as well as proficiency in learning and using other applications required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.